I still have almost two whole years to complete this thing but I figured I'd give an update on the ones I've completed in the last few months.
1. Finish reading Long Walk to Freedom <--It's amazing what 12 hours on a bus can do for reading your 600 page book. It's increadibly, everyone should read it...
9. Graduate from college <---June 1, baby. I'm a college graduate. Uh-oh actual world!
19. Go to Chicago <---Spring Break! Sooooo awesome, I cannot wait to live there
36. Help Cougar throw that yard sale we’ve been talking about for years. <---It was kinda a bust but we made a decent amount of beer money and cleared out a lot of room
45. Visit Nantucket and hang out with people my own age who aren’t related to me <--that's what this summer is all about
54. Live somewhere other than New York or Maryland/D.C. <---what's up Nantucket?!